Kenya 4-Day Budget Safari
Day 1: Nairobi – Masai Mara Game Reserve
This morning we pick up clients from their hotel and we depart from Nairobi at 8.30 am and drive through the view point of the Great Rift Valley to the Masai Mara National Reserve. This enormous reserve is actually part of the vast Serengeti plains famously known for its spectacular great wildebeest’s migration and is home of the Big Five: Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo and Rhino. Lunch at the Lodge/camp and relax before departing for the afternoon game drive. The Mara Game Reserve one of the greatest wildernesses of the world. Large mammals are varied, and easy to see. The wild animals found in the Park's are: Masai Giraffe, Buffalo, Eland and thousands of plain game including Impala, Zebra, both Thomson's and grants Gazelles.
Day 2: Full day exploring Masai Mara Game Reserve
Full day spent for viewing the great predators and explore the parks amazingly high concentration of wild animals. On the plains are enormous herds of grazing animals plus the elusive cheetah and leopard hiding amidst acacia boughs. During the stay we also have an optional opportunity to visit a village of the Masai people to witness the singing and dancing that are part of their daily lives and sacred rituals. A glimpse into their homes and social structure is a poignant experience. Dinner and overnight at the lodge/camp
Day 3: Masai Mara
Morning game drive before breakfast, return to the camp for late breakfast followed by afternoon optional nature walk or a visit to a nearby Masai village to experience the Masai culture and traditional dances. All meals and overnight at the camp
Day 4: Masai Mara – Nairobi
Early morning game drives in Masai Mara followed by late breakfast at the campsite then depart for Nairobi by road. The safari ends in Nairobi late in the afternoon.
WHAT’S INCLUDED ON THE PRICE OF THE SAFARI
- Transport based on customized seven-sitter safari Van with specially modified suspension.
- Seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- All Camping Fees.
- Finest accommodation offered in tent.
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- 3. Liter of drinking water
- Extensive Game drives.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THE SAFARI
- Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- The cost of obtaining visa
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.