Tanzania 4-Day Budget Safari
Day 5: Nairobi- Arusha
Depart Nairobi to Arusha by tourist shuttle bus arriving at 2.pm where you will be met by our Tanzania representative and he will brief you on the safari Itinerary. Relax and rest in the afternoon. Dinner and overnight at Arusha Tourist Hill Hotel.
Day 6: Arusha-Lake Manyara
Pick up from your Hotel at 8.30 am then leave for Lake Manyara National park arriving in time for lunch followed by afternoon game drive, dinner and overnight in Lake Manyara campsite.
Day 7: Lake Manyara-Ngorongoro Crater
After breakfast leave Lake Manyara for Ngorongoro crater arriving in good time for lunch after lunch, descend 2000 ft (670m) into the crater floor for full day crater tour with break for lunch at Ngoitoktok Springs picnic site. Black maned lions, rhinos, buffaloes, elephants and other grazing animals abound. Evening game drive, return to Ngorongoro Wildlife Campsite for dinner and overnight.
Day 8: Ngorongoro Crater-Arusha
After breakfast and morning game drive, drive to Arusha where your safari ends in the afternoon with sweet memories. For those who are doing Mount Kilimanjaro climbing will spend overnight at Arusha Tourist Hill hotel and the others will connect with the tourist shuttle back to Nairobi and have overnight in Nairobi Hotel.
WHAT’S INCLUDED ON THE PRICE OF THE SAFARI
- Transport based on customized seven-sitter safari Van with specially modified suspension.
- Seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- All Camping Fees.
- Finest accommodation offered in tent.
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- 3. Liter of drinking water
- Extensive Game drives.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THE SAFARI
- Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- The cost of obtaining visa
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.